Important Note: When using social sign in (like Google) to sign into Pieces, password resets are handled by the social provider. Here’s some help changing a Google account password.
- If you’re logged in: Navigate to the settings menu (click on your profile picture or initial in the top right search bar) and select sign out. If you’re logged out: Proceed to Step 2.
- Navigate back to the Settings menu (click on the Pieces logo in the top right search bar) and connect your account.
- After selecting “Connect Account” within the Pieces Settings menu, select “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address
- You will be prompted with a “Check Your Email” message. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This may take a few minutes.
- Once you receive the email, click “Confirm” to be taken to a password reset form.
- Once confirmed, you will be brought to the page below to enter in a new password. Enter your new password in the text fields and be sure your new passwords match.
If you have any questions or run into issues, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.